Legal notice This website has been created to inform the general public regarding the activities carried out by the companies that make up the Vectalia Group, as well as the products and services they offer.
- The Vectalia Group is formed by companies whose activities focus on comprehensive services including Cleaning, Marketing, Organization of Events, Maintenance and Food Services, whose headquarters are primarily located in the province of Alicante. Vectalia Servicios is formed by the following companies, all of which are obliged to adhere to this legal notice.
- Content The content for each of the companies of the Vectalia Group (hereinafter referred to as the Vectalia Group) is provided by each for its publication. These companies make a great effort to keep the content on this website updated, however this does not guarantee the nonexistence of errors in access to this website or in its content, or that it is properly updated. The Vectalia Group will take the measures that it considers necessary to guarantee access to and updating of its content. The Vectalia Group is not responsible for any consequences that may arise from error in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website. The Vectalia Group reserves the right to make changes or updates to the content of this website at anytime, without prior notice. Any content downloaded to the user's device, does not constitute in any case the existence of a relationship or contractual obligation. The content of this site is not stored in the Vectalia Group's servers, but in the servers of its provider, CPH.
- Intellectual Property Rights The complete content of this website, as well as the computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use are protected by the legislation in force on intellectual property. The intellectual property rights of this website and the different elements contained within it are the property of Vectalia Publicidad or have been authorized for use in it. The modification, copying, reproduction, downloading, transmission, distribution or transformation of the content of this website is prohibited without the authorization of the owner or unless it is permitted by law. Access to this website will not in any case imply the acquisition of any right of ownership of the contents contained within. Some of the contents on this website may be downloaded to the user's device, provided it is for private use and not for commercial purposes.
- Exclusion of Responsibility Access to this site as well as the use made with the content published in it are the sole responsibility of the user. The Vectalia Group will not be liable for any consequence, damage or loss that may arise from this access or use of its content. The Vectalia Group reserves the possibility to take legal actions against non-authorized or inappropriate users of the content published on this site, as well as for infringement of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. As part of the content of this site, direct or indirect links may be offered to resources or Internet sites which are outside of this website. The presence of these links serve a purely informative purpose, and in no case constitute an invitation to hire products or services offered on the destination website. The Vectalia Group is not responsible for the content of external websites linked to its pages, or for any damage or loss that may occur due to the connection or the use of any content, product or service available on the websites linked to this site. The Vectalia Group will require all necessary commitment from the owners of the destination websites accessible through links existing at www.vectalia.es, ensuring that their content is not threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, xenophobic, or that it does not infringe against personal dignity or children's rights, contrary to the laws in force and in general, whose content does not incite or constitute a penal offence. The Vectalia Group cannot guarantee the availability or correct functioning of the links to other websites from the Vectalia Group website. The Vectalia Group will not be liable for damage of any kind that may arise due to lack of availability of the www.vectalia.es website or any of its content. This legal notice only applies to the existing content on the www.vectalia.es website, and by no means is applicable to the content or services provided from third party websites accessed from the www.vectalia.es website.
- Security The Vectalia Group is not responsible for any potential security errors that may occur, or any possible damage to the user's computer system (software and hardware) or the files stored in it, as the result of the presence of a virus in the user's terminal, as a result of connection to the services and content at www.vectalia.es, that may result from a faulty or outdated browser and, in general, faulty or outdated versions of any program required for the navigator to operate.
- Data Protection The companies that form part of this Legal Notice wish to inform the public in general, that in fulfillment with Law 15/1999 of 13th DECEMBER on the Protection of Personal Data, the personal data provided will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, having adopted all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data. The companies that make up the Vectalia Group will file the data provided with the sole purpose of attending to and processing the requests received in an appropriate manner. Prior to the submission of data, each of the pages that request personal data will ask for express consent for subsequent treatment of this data, which will be limited to the intended purpose. In relation to the personal data collected as previously described, users may exert the rights to access, rectification, opposition and cancellation as gathered in Law 15/1999, by sending a request in writing and signed along with a photocopy of their National Identity Document to the address provided at the beginning of this legal notice indicating "Personal Data" in the subject line.